Monday 9 March 2015

Glowing Skin - Completely In Love

Glowing Skin...NATASHA DENONA


Happy Tuesday Dolls



Literally just falling in LOVE with this, So had to share...

I spend most most evenings browsing YouTube... watching makeup videos picking up tips and tricks, writing endless lists of products I want and must look at and then go to have an extra research on products that really catch my eye!

I came across Natasha Denona yesterday ((OMG UNREAL))...I haven't heard of her before but the little image of this the video clip below caught my eye!

I'm a big fan of the glowy highlighted look.. only rubbish thing is that I have oily skin, so personally i find it hard to pull this off without looking like I have marinated my chops in a frying pan!

I tend to stick with powder highlighters...

but this all over dewy and glowy makeup look is beautiful!

Products on my makeup wishlist...

Face Glow Foundation

Body Glow


Check her website out girls! <3

http://www.natashadenona.com/en

LCV xo



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png