Monday 23 March 2015

Those eyes baby...




I have been wearing false lashes for a couple of years now. I am addicted to them, I think they enhance your eyes and make them look super pretty! I have tried every brand expensive to cheap and had nightmares with these little buggers and finding the perfect pair to suit my eye shape etc! I get so many compliments on my falsies and many of my girls are now users of these gems!

I use to live in lashes by Eylure when I worked on makeup counters a few years back but they can look way to thick and dramatic for a daily look!... I mean the lashes I wear now are pretty glam but much more natural then the big ones i use to walk around wearing!.. and yes i was a sucker for layering lashes back in my blonde over back combed headed OTT look days! haha!

If you are like me and do wear your lashes most days then it can become expensive, I mean especially if you've come home from a night out in a new set and then fallen asleep with your lashes on, crunching them up or finding one stuck too your face... ((not guilty haha)) then its going to become a pain in the butt to having to constantly keep replacing.. and I mean who wants to keep spending £5/6 on a pair of strip lashes every time. 

These Gurls.... wellllllllll personally I am in love with them are the lashes I use.. and guess what.. YEP BARGAIN BITCH OVER HERE.... £1.99 from savers!!

I know Superdrug sell them for £2.99 I think but still absolute bargain beauty buy!

Now the glue it comes with isn't always the best, and I do find I have to apply glue on to the strip a few times before my first use to just to give it a slight sticky build up... So I do recommend Eylure's Glue for around £2.50 lasts ages ((until you get that fishy glue smell THROW THROW AWAY)) but it is one of the best I have used, especially as i have pretty sensitive skin, so some glues can cause me a little reaction (puffy lids) never attractive! 


These a brit rocks lashes...I can't seem to find a link via superdrug for you but i do know they stock just this style of the brand in store, unless you have a savers near by too you then you can grab them there cheapppp!

But i know also Girls with attitude ((link below)) sell the same ones.. not entirely sure if this is actually the same brand, similar packaging type to the old style girls with attitude stock...



LCV xo








No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png