Friday 20 March 2015

The Slinky




I am a massive fan of these Slinky dresses!... Figure hugging, affordable and always released in beaut colours!

Missguided are currently winning on the little slinky numbers!.. Various styles, colours and lengths!


^^^^^
Check them out!

Personally being small I prefer the Midi length on me as it gives my body a better shape in the dress rather than a mini slinky. 

Even though the dress's are pretty clingy i find them flattering over any lumps and bumps (god damn you cellulite/Cake thighs), they don't show too many sins, which i found with the 'SCUBA' fabric - it shows up everything YUCK... 

I find the dresses true to size.. I wear a size 6, even though I'm a tad chunkier round the hip/bottom area I find these dresses fit my waist better than an 8. Still the perfect clingy fit... the fabric does have a a bit of stretch so you can slide right into it!...

&& You don't have to be busty to wear the rather cleavagy ones, I think they look gorgeous on small busted girlys... even teamed up with a body chain, abit of shimmer and you are good to go Gurrrrrrrl!

Various websites you can get these dresses from are Missguided, Boohoo.com and Pretty Little Thing

I see this fabric being used everywhere now!

From dresses to 2 Piece combos.. Perfect for all Dolls shapes and sizes! <3


LCV xo

             





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png