Sunday 6 November 2016

Princess Paris..The Kendall Edition 90's Glow - Party Season approaching..

So Happy Birthday to Miss Kendall Jenner! Oh to be 21 again... ain't no spring chicken now....

As usual when it comes to the Kardashian/Jenner lot they always pull out all the works when it comes to outfits and breaking the internet with their stand out dress up combinations....

Obvsssss Kylie K killed it completely with the Halloween Christina Aguilera look.. my absolute teen idol back in the day and I am not ashamed to admit that my wall was literally covered in Aguilera, Britney and Justin Timberlake piccys!!.. Hair brush singing and solo dance routines.. YESSSS it all went down in the bedrooooom!

So Kendall snapped her ultraaaaa shimmery highlighting dress and I was in love... anything lace, satin and sparkles (Princess shit) as we know I just fall head over heels LOVE STRUCK eyeballs in love for....DISCO BALL ALERT..


I then went on the hunt for a 'dupe' of this dress... obvioulsy its not going to be exactly the same but the shimmer and sparkles got me... After a few hours of searching high and low.. OF COURSSSSSE of bloomin course Pretty Little Thing came through for me as always!!!..

So Girls here it is.. if your looking for the perfect glitzy sparkle glowy dress look no further.. this absolute diamond is the one...


With the festive season coming up any way its a must have for any wardrobe.... 

I brought mine in a size 6 of course with a 20% off offer and my premium yearly free delivery....

Pretty Little Thing Sequin dress

If your looking for the perfect choker to team up with your sparkles girls please check out So Monroe...

http://www.somonroe.co.uk/somonroe-store

LEGITTTT if i was a brand... this brand would be it.. its me all over, super girly and glam.. Baby pinks, satins, corsets and diamonds.... whoooo do I think I am!?

Hope you are all having a sparkly Sunday <3

LCVxo






No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png