Thursday 9 May 2013

Surgery...


I got my boobies done when I was 19, 4 years ago now and it was the best decision I have ever made (surgery wise). I don’t regret doing it at all, I did it for me not anyone else. My boobs before were a small 32C and now are a 32E. The pain scale of 1-10 was about a 8 I'm not going to lie it does hurt!! Once you get through the first week thought it dies down to about a 2-3 on the pain scale!! My back hurt more than my boobs from sleeping upright thought to be honest!


I chose MYA to have my surgery with, and my journey was amazing! Everyone was so helpful and was there whenever I needed any advice before and after the operation. I would highly recommend my surgeon DR.Singh.. his work is amazing and listens to what you want, I have minimal scarring, very neat work!!

I cannot describe what fake boobs feel like sorry… as mine feel pretty real now!

People ask me if I've had anything else done or would I?

I get asked if my lips are my real lips!!!!! 100 Real% no fillers here but I would like a little boost just in my upper lip as i have a very full bottom lip! I have not have any other surgical procedures done to my body or face.

and i don’t believe surgery is the answer to everything...


LCV xo


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


 photo blanklogofull.png