Thursday 9 May 2013

Hey Dolls!

I hope you are having an amazing week so far! I have been meaning to update my blog a little more for you!!.. 

Just to clear up I only have one instagram and you can find me if you search lauracatherinevinicombe

The rest are all fake accounts, do not be fooled!! I have also reiceived a couple of emails about a couple of fakes scamming people for money using my nutrition company as a money maker.. please make sure that any enquiries you have about orders you are only emailing me at lauracatherinebeauty@outlook.com, this is my only email I deal with my clients.

I am pleased to announce I have the gorgeous Sophie Brown (instgram - sophiepbrown) join my nurtition business and I am still looking to gain a couple of new people on my team! So if you have a big interest in fitness, nutrition etc please contact me!! I need you on Team LCV! :)

Sophie has also kindly given me a fitness gym plan for any of you girls wanting to make any orders with me for herbalife, we can mail that out too your with your order! Its close to bikini season and we want to make you feel and look amazing!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png