Thursday 9 May 2013

Pre Shoot Prep!!


Pre Shoot Prep!

So I am doing a little shoot for a friend on Saturday for her absolutely beautiful hand made bikinis which I will give you more information about after, and was thinking I should blog about what I do pre shoot!!
So from normally shooting in lingerie and swimwear i always have to make sure I have my body looking its best!! 

A few things I do a couple days before a shoot...


  • Make sure my roots are not too visible, I always make sure my hair is fresh, being very blonde that is always important!
  • Exfoliate my body all over! I always use my exfoliating mitts, with a moisturising shower gel and soap and glory's sugar scrub!!


  • Moisturise! I moisturise with Aloe Vera gel.. this helps keep my skin hydrated and also helps calm any shaving bumps I get from shaving my legs!! :D smooth skin is a must!! Also moisturise on the day of a shoot it will leave your skin glowing & give off a healthy glow in photos


  • I do use a fake tan but don't over do it! No one wants patchy skin and it looks unprofessional! If you check my main website lauracatherinevinicombebeauty.com you can see what tan i use and what prep goes into this!


  • Manicure & Pedicure is a must!! nice hand and tootsies, go for something simple like a french paint or a neutral colour :)


  • Make sure you are drinking lots of water, it will keep your skin looking amazing!


  • Teeth whitening! Nothing better than having pearly whites! Being a tea drinker (herbal teas) I use the crest whitening strips.. you can get these from eBay.. but make sure your getting them from a buyer with good reviews!


  • Makeup.. I am a qualified in makeup.. and very pacific to what I like so I tend too do my own makeup


  • Body wise.. I am currently using Herbalife, these are the only products I have used to help me maintain my weight after using the 6 weight loss programme!! I always add extra protein powder to my Herbalife choccy shake.. this will help reduce fat and gain muscle which will get you looking toned without too much effort! As well as thermo complete which is amazing for boosting that extra bit of weight you need to come off! If you would like more information on ordering these products contact me at lauracatherinebeauty@outlook.com





LCV x




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png