Wednesday 23 March 2016

Healthy nutrition & getting that bikini bod - More in detail...

HUMP DAY!!... It is Wednesday Kids! Half way through the week! Well actually I know some of you have short weeks this week, EASTER!!! Bank holiday fun! Lets hope the sun makes an appearance of some sort!

Right so the journey… the temptations…OHHHH the cravings… girl you know THE STRUGGLE…
But I am really proud of myself you know! I could of have had date night with a pack of malted milks biscuits (heavenly dunked in tea) maybe spread a little chocolate spread across for that added extra yumminess but I didn't!! PROUD PROUD... Waking up feel lighter and lighter! On a mission!
So I am only like day 3 back into a strict routine of eating habits… healthier choices and less late night snacks… 

Back at it with my protein shakes 2x Daily and my one healthy green looking meal and yesssss I feel happier with myself already!

Beating the cravings – I tend to have no will power when it comes to sweet treats I have to have a little nibble of something even if it’s just to get the taste! I mean I don’t deprive myself completely, one day of the week a cheat meal is glorious! I think what a lot of people do is have a cheat day though!! I meaaaaaan this is a big no no for me, you don’t have to go to the extreme! Balance it out people. Also if I am craving a little treat of some sort I reach for a little Cadburys freddo frog… Just be careful though, they do come in multi packs and well you could end up eating a few of those frogs in one sitting… STOP YOURSELF!!!!...

Back to the daily intake when being good…
So normally in the morning I have my shake… the one I use is chocolate flavoured so I am already winning in life any way. I blend 2x scoops of this, a scoop of Linwood’s flaxseed, cocoa & berries powder, half a cup of skimmed milk and water (me and too much dairy is a no go). The flaxseed is a great source of magnesium and protein and it’s a good source of fibre. Fibre is key when on such a strict diet routine, shakes especially! You need to make sure you get enough fibre in your body to help digest everything, KEEEEEP THE FLOW GOING! (Sorry kids, yuck I know!)

 These shakes with a low fat milk/milk alternative contain 221 calories per serving and it is rich in protein, which obviously is going to help build muscle in the body. Regardless of being on a strict routine or not, I love these shakes so much I would still have one as my breakfast. Having one of these shakes with two balanced meals a day will help maintain your weight!

Meal wise I am pretty boring I go for the standard bit of fish, mostly tuna, my body loves the tuna. With plenty of spinach and veg. I recently come across butternut squash noodles and oh my PERFECT alternative to pasta/noodles (NO CARBS), low calories and well! all round goodness firing through you! I have plenty of water throughout the day, especially with a meal as this helps keep me feeling fuller for longer!

Personally I don’t eat a lot of fruit as it plays havoc with my stomach and skin, I can eat it in small amounts, say half a banana or half an apple in on serving but I couldn't be having a fruit platter!
I also drink my Herbalife Tea – this is great! Really keeps me buzzing. I tend to only have a couple of these, mainly just one in the morning, maybe one with lunch if I feel I need an energy pick me up. I don’t tend to have any caffeine based drinks after 4pm as I find it hard to sleep! Reaching for a soothing camomile tea before bed is perfect!! This tea helps contribute to mental performance, improve alertness and helps boost your metabolism. Its only around 6 calories per serving and it’s a great alternative to coffee.

Herbalife also provide protein meal replacement bars for on the go when you can’t have your shake, always handy to have and super affordable.

I have been using the products for 3 years now, they have always worked for me! Everyone’s different but personally it’s always been my go too. I have tried other brands in between but for me nothing compares.





I will do a more detailed post on exercises I do without the use of the gym.. watch this spaceeeeee...!!


If you are interested in trying out this plan and ordering, then please feel free to email me missvinicombe@live.co.uk... It works out completely affordable and you can get fab results from the products!! 


LCV xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png