Tuesday 8 March 2016

In Love

In Love

In Love by missvinicombe featuring champagne flutes

Hey Girls!

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while.. I need to step up my game! Creative juices are flowing!!

So its National Woman's Day..  Who even comes up with these days I have no clue but I am totally one for girl power ((SPICE GIRLS STYLE))

Us women should totally be cheering each other on daily, and with the use of social media even just leaving a little comment underneath a picture is totally empowering and you know you could really perk someone's day up!!

Now I do love Polyvore for creating looks in my head I would love to wear and strut around in
and I'm totally adoring the whole nightie/slip look at the moment... I think its a love hate look but personally I love it! Teamed with the right accessories it can look sexy glam. I wouldn't go for crazy bright colours with this but pastels, creams and nudes work well. I have seen Rihanna wear this look and she pulls this off perfectly (what can't the woman pull off) She SLAYSSSSS every look!

If I had known the faux fur coats were going to bounce back into fashion I would of kept the beautiful cream one I had, except it was an eBay job which I now regret...!! I am loving this white one featured from boohoo! I'm a fan of the cropped length as well.. this coat teamed with a high waisted pair of leathers would be fire! It also comes in a beautiful nude colour! Defo on the wish list!

LCV xxo






No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png