Monday 21 March 2016

CAKE THIGHS

Work Work Work Work Work yaaa seeeemmeeeeee do maaaa…

Happy Monday Dolls!!...

I was sitting here today, browsing through old pics, looking back on pics from when I really did try and do the body some good and get fit and thinking jeez I need me some of that body again gurlllll! Go sort yourself out, drop the cadburys chocolate bunny and go sweat your life away.I have been loving oats recently and I really don't find they do me justice, they leave me feeling bulky and really heavy, so I am currently back on a mission to drop a few extra pounds and really get my body back to what I am happy with within myself!!



Now being only 5’4 aka little persons (well average for woman) but you know I go for little person, I tend to carry weight more on one particular area of me I think this goes for most people! Some people get a little belly, maybe some extra loving round the hips or like me chunky thighs and butt!!’ ‘BOOTY GOALS’... not so much goals when it isn’t toned and jiggles a little too much when you are doing the simplest tasks (not going to lie here, this could be teeth brushing, yeaaaaah its still wobbling) Don’t judge ok, I ate 5 yorkshire puddings at Christmas dinner and now in March GOD DAMN BASICALLY APRIL I am still suffering for the doughy goodness!

So yeah I do like to keep fit, keep a balanced diet etc… but I thought I would do a post about what personally works for me, SHREDDING SEASON… BIKINI BODY…SUMMER READY and all that jazz!! I never weigh myself too much, I tend to go with how clothes feel. I mean if the jeans are getting a little tight OHHH and they rip (they really did rip after Christmas LOL) then it’s time to drop the choc and pick up a kettle bell or 2 and really give it some!

I find that walking/running is a major thing for me, it works for me personally it helps keep me trim and I also use it a destressing thang. It’s a cheaper alternative to the gym, find some hills and climb them! Music in ears, it does me the world of wonders.

I know myself my body could be a lot better than it is but I am love with the CAKE so products I have been using for years to maintain some sort of decent body is Herbalife. I find my body is really at its best when I’m on my shakes and a having a good leafy green healthy meal! They also provide a tea which I find really helps keep my energy levels up as it contains green tea! Fab for boosting my metabolism, keeping me alert and on the ball! With this combo I always feel a lot lighter, feather feet!

I have also created my own 30 day LBD (Little black dress) Workout plan, when I am feeling a little heavier and I know I have let myself go as well as sticking to a healthy diet I use my workout plan to help cut fat and trim me down. I actually use kettle bells as well at home, I find these great for toning my arms and also my stomach KETTLE BELL TWISTS!! KILLER! I got mine from argos! Really affordable and easy too use!

I have never been one for completely cutting out food, starving my body of goodness, I love eating too much to do that and it actually makes me feel like a balloon if I don’t eat. Eating little and regularly is good, it really does keep your energy levels up! I tend to eat alot of veg, VEG is my best friend, I am not big on fruit and it actually gives me a stomach ache, and my skin breaks out from it (especially bananas) which is sad times for me but you know it is what it is NOOOO nana's for me! I consume alot of spinach, brocolli, lettuce, carrots, sweetcorn with either tuna or salmon. I'm not really big on eating meat like chicken, I feel again my body struggles with digesting it. I will eat it every now and then but its not my go too food. I'm a big cat and I love this fish... MEOW...

Especially as I am not a gym member, been there done that, got my sweats on and all the gear (NO IDEA)… and especially on a rainy day as the last thing you want to do is go running in the rain, splash backs from cars…EURGHHH.. and may I add white man van’s BASTARDS they love to just get as close to the curb to make sure they drown you! Motivation can be hard… what motivates me though is you know what I wanna look good, not only so I fit nicely in clothes but I think it’s important to look after yourself, we only get one body! THE BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE GIRLS! I also find social media a great way to be motivated, fitness pages etc really work for me! There are even some great home work out vids on youtube that are worth a wiggle too!!


LCVxo

p.s I keep my typing real, I say what's in my head as I am typing.. Sorry this means I also get a little OTT haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png