Tuesday 29 November 2016

MISSGUIDED WESTFIELD aka Unicorn Dreams xoxox



Well Missguided aka MG aka UNICORN DREAMY SLAY THAT BAE.COM..congrats and a pat on the back on the opening of the London Westfield Store..It is unreal girls to say the least... Missguided have taken the website and brought it totally too life... Of course knowing what HQ looks like, the store was obviously going to kill it with the way it looked... the mannequins, the box meme's, the layout of everything from denim to lingerie is dreamy to say the least... Keeping with the MG theme the store with super girly, lots of baby pretty pinks around, unicorns and DONUTSSSSS...basically the bomb.com... 

Every thing was SPOT ON... even the mirrors and lighting in the changing rooms were perffff! GREAT LIGHTING IS A MUST... not like some of the shocking changing rooms you may come across, girls these are flattering mirrors with the right kindaaaa lighting.. perfect for selfies also to show off your outfit with the instaaaaa hashtag #BABESOFMISSGUIDED...!!

Now because of it being black friday weekend I had already purchased a few items from the actual website a couple of days before so there wasn't anything in particular I went in for.. I did bag myself a nice little fur baby though ((this is a furry bag - me and my bestie loulaaa call them fur baby's - which are essential in life to jazz an outfit up!!)) and I also recieved a little pout freebie which contained 2 glosses and a lip pencil(yet to try out)! 

I also OF COURSEEEEEE got mysef a can of unicorn dreams from the MG vending machine (still water to all us everyday humans) This was a £1 - which also amazingly enough you can use your card to purchase from the machine, always handy if your not a change carrier!! (GOOD WORK MG))









I went a few days after the official opening, I got up there around 10ish so It wouldn't be too busy so I could really take in and enjoy the new store. Taking the hour and half journey up to westie Stratford London was well worth it too say the least! In comparison actually to Westfield White City I would say Stratford is waaaaaaaay more better for us girls...having the House Of CB store there obvs and a handy big old primark... So if you haven't visited this Westfield yet girls I suggest you get those bootayyyys right up there and enjoy it for all its fabulousness!!!!
















So if your a Missguided lover, 100milllionnnnnnnnnn% visit the store <3 xo


LCVxo





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png