Thursday 10 March 2016

Date Night

DATE NIGHT



I am a complete lover of nudes when it comes to dresses. I find if I do go a little wild with the old fake tan though it can look slightly ridiculous!! You have to get that bronze balance right!! Glowy Goddess!!

So at the moment and for a while I've been digging the brown lip look, dark & sexy.. really accentuates the lips giving you that vampy look. Kylie Jenner has recently been know for this particular look making it more popular here, there && bladddddy everywhere!
Bringing out her own line... THE KYLIE LIP KIT... as soon as I saw True Brown K I was likeeeee omgaaaah NEED in my life gurlll.. SLAY THOSE LIPS...There are so many similar colours on the market though you just need to know where too look *eyeballs*

Few of my Favorite products to achieve this look & dupes of the Kylie True Brown K are;

MAC's Lip Liner - Chesnut 

MAC's Lip Liner - Cork

Charlotte Tiburys Lipstick - Birkin Brown

NYX - True Brown

Barry M Lip Liner - No.6

Here I am wearing Barry M's Lip Liner in no.6.. THISSSS girls is only £2.99!! I get mine from Superdrug (UK store)... It really does stay on all day & keeps lips looking really full..!!

Happy Friday Babys


LCVxxo







No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png