Wednesday 25 February 2015

BEACH DOLLY

Beach Dolly Boutique New Collection, BTS & Body prep for shoot!



Now I don't do the whole modelling thing any more been there done that got the t-shirt and more so... Don't get me wrong I love a good old selfie but shooting for bikinis now when I'm not as worried about my weight as i use too be (little white lie there!) is a bit daunting!

 Can i just say I am on day 9 of lent! I'm not religious but i thought I would try and give my obsession, the love of my life chocolate up for 40 days! Well first few days whoaaaaa!!! Craving alert but I have since then been eating cakes instead LOL LOL... I should of given up all sweetie naughtiness to be fair! Not good for my waist line and cakes equals 'CAKE THIGHS'!

Any way I am getting a bit carried away and babbling on, getting keyboard hugging happy! Back to the actual post!


BEACH DOLLY NEW COLLECTION!

Please check out all the range at  xo






Can i just say the new collection is amazing!.. My talented GURL custom designs her bikinis and well they look Beaut! 

Perfect for being party glam if your jet setting off to Ibiza or posing round the pool in Marbella this summer these are the bikinis you want to be seen in! The range has something for everyone... from skimpy 'kini's, one pieces and halter necks they are suitable for all shapes and sizes! 

So after getting a sneak preview of them a few months before shooting I was super excited to wear them!

Then after Christmas the reality of it all hit.. Soft on the old tummy.. not feeling so trim... I decided to take action!.. Now as a nutritional shake user any way in general i stepped up my game got back into a bit of a routine with a few bits of choccy here and there... kettle bell exercises and jogging home from work I felt a lot better, not perfect but lighter! Im not a skinny skinny girl,I have my curves but try and stay slim with that.. I'm only 5'4 so i carry my weight on my hips, thighs easily so having a steady diet is important to me! 

Some of my fave piece's from the collection are the following;



Scoop back halter one piece! Beaut!! 
The CARMEN Monokini xo
£42.00



Love this Bikini.. I felt like Disney princess Jasmine!
The ENCHANTED Bikini xo
£58.00



Simple but effective its the..
The VENICE Bikini
£35.00


Gorgeous Lace Piece with little crystal gem..
The MIDNIGHT Bikini
£38.00


High leg.. scoop back! LOVEEE!
The ROXY swimsuit
£45.00




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png