Sunday 1 February 2015



Happy New Year Dolls.. yes a month too late but I promise to blog more this year!!

Just a quick post this chilly Sunday morning..

I can't believe how quick January has gone! But hey its Feb, the month of love and finally the release of the movie Fifty Shades or Grey..((Singles ladies - you have a date with the cinema this year!!))

Now I'm looking forward to seeing this film for only two reasons, as personally I found the book a tad boring but then it depends how much of a sheltered life you may of had etc..I'm not judging. It always interesting to see how they turn a book into a film and the fact it is actually a deep twisted love story. Everyone loves a love story!

I will be posting a few bits this month for you...

If your still living in struggle city with losing a few little Christmas cling on pounds, I have a easy to do at home workout plan and as affordable nutritional plan for you... post to follow.. if interested please feel free to email me lcvxxox@outlook.com



LCVxo


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png