Tuesday 16 April 2013

Laura Catherine Beauty Blog


OK Girls!.. So I am new to blogging! So you will have to give me the benefit of the doubt, that as a beginner my Blog isn't going to be amazing but I am hoping to approve along the way!! I have been asked for ages to create some sort of blog to reveal all my secrets when it comes to getting my hair Barbie blonde to what eyelashes I use and even my eating habits!! 

I will be updating my blog with my products I use on a daily basis and love, product reviews, shopping hauls and so on! I just want people to see a different side of me other than the girl that loves a selfie on the internet!!

I get asked so many questions regarding where I buy my clothes from, what make up I use when I upload pictures on my instagram or twitter that I thought it would be easier to post it via a blog! 

I really hope it helps you girls out! If there is anything you want me to Blog about please email me at lauracatherinebeauty@outlook.com









No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png