Tuesday 16 April 2013

Brunette Dream..

So I really want to go brunette by the end of this year but what shade of brunette is getting my brain into a right pickle!! I don't think I should go to dark as naturally I have fair skin and mousey brown hair so maybe a chestnut chocolate brown! HELPPPPP girls! Let me know what you think and if I should really be taking the plunge! I have been a bubble platinum blondey for 7 years now and I think its now time for a change! Maybe even a honey blonde!? Just anything to tear me away from the Barbie blonde stereo-type! 


I like to play around with wigs to get an idea of what I might look like as a brunette!!
I get my wigs from Ebay & Annabelleswigs.co.uk
They normally range anything from £15.00 - £30.00

2 comments:

  1. Laura, you suit the top picture hair colour most, it's very stunning with your skin tone (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Megan!! Still finding it hard to choose the right colour!! xox

      Delete


 photo blanklogofull.png